Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Up, up, up the tree they go.

I was inside making dinner and I glanced outside and saw a little boy I didn't know in one of my bushes.  I kept watching and he picked something up, cupped it in his little hands and took off to my driveway.  I raced out side to see this.
Neighbor boy I'd never met.
I asked where did you get this bird? He says, up in that tree in a nest your son has one too!


Making a bird box
Let's dig some worms!!
I'ts a girl
Well my husband came home from work and assessed the situation and had our son climb back up the tree and put his bird back in the nest.  As for the new little boy... John told him to put the bird back and he said no, I'm taking him home. John said you get out of my yard then. I don't know if he'll be back.
There were only 2 brats burnt during this photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment